Production 5 -Scene 2 Script
Setting: Parking Garage
Thieves arrive at a parking garage
*They all get out of the car to head to a diffferent place to stay*
Mike to Jimmy: Rememeber to stay off main roads lay low, don't leave your house"
Jimmy: I don't know man there's a lot of cops out there and we killed a lot of people. The cops are shooting to kill.
Mike: What did I tell you earlier? Relax I'll see you next week.
Screen goes black and captions say *One week later*
Setting: Restaurant
*All the characters havwe their final dinner together and discuss future plans.*
*Restaurant noises play in background patrons eating and talking*
Kim signs to Mike asking him where he plans on moving
Mike replies back to Kim: " I still haven't decided yet. I'm stuck between Costa Rica and London.What about you Jimmy?"
Jimmy replies to both of them:"I'm going to Spain without a doubt, I already found a beautiful home in Granada."
Mike asks Kim: Are you sure you're going to be alright here? Remember you're always welcome to come with either of us."
Kim signs to them saying she'll be alright here and that there's too many meopries of their parents to leave behind.
*They all start to leave the table to get on going*
Jimmy says to them: I'm going to miss you guys
All of them go in for a group hug.
The End.
Comments
Post a Comment